Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

My first post!


I've been thinking about starting Project Life but wasn't sure if it was something I wanted to do since my husband and I are empty nesters . . . not a lot of exciting stuff going on in our lives. Then I read that there isn't a "Project Life police," it can be done daily, weekly, monthly or anyway you want. That was a big relief. 

You're may not believe but my first layouts are of . . . PGA golf tournaments! I don't play golf, but I love watching it. 

My layouts tend to be rather plain, and I hesitate about sharing them when I've seen so many gorgeous layouts on other blogs and sites like Two Peas. But, here goes. My golf layouts are digital, and I resize them to 8x8 so I can print them out on my printer.


    
Layout credits: Template from Becky Higgins, stitching from Katie Pertiet, photo templates from Tracy Larsen.

For our family layouts, I am using the Seafoam Core kit, journal cards that I've downloaded from the Internet, and ones that I've created myself. 

I love sharing so I've uploaded some "Today's News Journal Cards" that I've made myself in case you are interested in using them. 




2 comments :

  1. Congrats on your first post and welcome to the blogosphere! Love your PL pages, the photos are great. I don't think too much embellishment is necessary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, thank you for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips